Legendary OG Hemp Seeds stays true to its Kush background. Legend OG is claimed by users to work hard to relax the consumer by calming the mind while helping soothe aches and pains throughout the body. It’s sleepy qualities also make it a solid choice before bedtime.
- Legendary OG Contains 17.63% CBD
- Terpene Profile: Citrus
- Hand Trimmed Buds
- 100% Organically Grown
- No Pesticides or Additives
- Non-Psychoactive (THC FREE)
- Laboratory Tested to Ensure Safety & Potency
Legendary OG hemp flower is known for tart, floral, and pungent terpene. These dense purple buds resonate with complex notes of berry and sandalwood, making it our most aromatic offerings. A terpene profile that leads with Caryophyllene and Humulene makes this strain a perfect fit after a long day when the mind and body could use some well earned R&R.
3 seeds per package
How to Grow:
- Pre-soak seeds for 8-12 hours to improve germination.
- Ideal seed germination temperature: Between 65-70 degrees F. Soil above 50 F.
- Plant seeds in Late Spring 1-inch deep in moist Seed Starting Mix or well-aerated soil with a pH between 6-7.5.
- Use a seedling Heat Mat and thermostat for soil temperature control, and Use a humidity dome for the first to manage germination humidity.
- Upon planting, follow with a deep watering to promote germination, 1-2 inches.
- You should be able to see seed-sprouts emerge anywhere between 5-10 days although some seeds can take as long as two weeks.
- Hemp seeds should be deeply water once a week, early in the morning, or at dusk to prevent evaporation.
- It thrives in warm weather and grows best in well-drained soils that are high in organic matter and nitrogen-rich fertilizer.
- Hemp seeds are generally sown in directly where the plants are to grow, rather than in pots for transplanting.
- They should be planted after the average date of last frost has passed.
- Hemp is typically ready to harvest in four months
- Hemp is an annual plant, under most circumstances it grows from a seed to a plant in 90-120 days and its buds blossom once before dying off for the next crops to be planted.
Constituents of Hemp include:
- Protein, Carbohydrate, Fiber
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Beta carotene, Vitamin E
- Amino Acids: Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Methionine, Aspartic Acid, Phenylalanine, Cystine, Proline, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Glycine, Threonine, Histidine, Tryptophan, Isoleucine, Tyrosine, Leucine, Valine
- Essential Fatty Acids: Omegas 3,6,9 alpha-linolenic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid, gamma-linolenic acid
- Phytochemicals: Carotenoids, Flavonoids, Indioles, Lignans, Plant Sterols
Some of the advantages of raw Hemp seeds are:
- Contains all 20 amino acids, including the 9 essential amino acids (EAAs) our bodies cannot naturally produce.
- Superior vegetarian source of high percentage protein of the simple proteins that may strengthen immunity & fend off toxins.
- Nature's highest botanical source of essential fatty acid, with more essential fatty acid than flax or any other nut or seed oil.
- Richest known source of polyunsaturated essential fatty acids.
- Perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 & Omega-3 acids for possible cardiovascular and immune system health.
- Great source of phytonutrients, the disease-protective element of plants that may support immunity, the bloodstream, tissue, cells, skin, organs & mitochondria.