Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C & Matrixyl 3000 Serum 250mg
- 250mg Pure CBD/Water Soluble CBD
- Matrixyl 3000
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Reduces Wrinkles see NCBI Proof
- Matrixyl 3000 was launched in 2003. It is made up of two peptides: palmitoyl tetrapeptide and palmitoyl tripeptide. It increases the production of collagen and elastin.
- Matrixyl Synthe’6 was developed in 2012. It is based on palmitoyl tripeptide-38. As its name suggests, it enhances six constituents of the skin matrix, including collagen and hyaluronic acid.
- Matrixyl Morphomics is the latest addition to Sederna’s Matrixyl series. It is based on palmitoyl tripeptide-56. It works on frown, marionette, and other forms of vertical lines.
- white 30ml bottle
- white dropper top
Active Ingredients Hyaluronic Acid: Contains maximum 60% strength. Super hydrates and increases the skins ability to retain moisture. Matrixyl: Contains 1.3% Matrixyl 3000. Increases collagen production by 350%. Firms and eliminates wrinkles. Vitamin C: Contains 4.5% Vitamin C. Potent antioxidant that builds collagen and evens skin tone.
Matrixyl™ 3000 is an anti-aging product from Sederma. “Matrikine” is the term proposed for fragmented matrix peptides able to regulate cell activity. Matrixyl™ 3000 contains two matrikines, Pal-GHK and Pal-GQPR. Acting as messengers of cutaneous restructuration and repair, these two peptides work synergistically to restore and maintain the skin’s youthful appearance. Matrixyl™ 3000 is useful in anti-aging products and wrinkle treatment products such as gels, serums, lotions and creams.
INCI: Glycerin (and) Water (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Carbomer (and) Polysorbate 20 (and) Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (and) Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7