This is a great product for adding CBD and essential oils known to provide a cooling and soothing topical sensation. Depending on how you want to market your product, the following blends of essential oils can add depth to your ingredient deck while boosting the overall feel of the product. Although there are already several essential oils that contribute to a cooling effect and smell, you can enhance this product depending on your brand. The following blend options are ideal for marketing to athletes, gym-goers, hikers, and aging populations needing a little extra relief.
- Peppermint Essential Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Arnica Essential Oil, and Marjoram Essential Oil. You can even add in some additional menthol crystals for an extra boost of cooling.
- Lavender Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Roman or German Chamomile Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, and Yarrow Essential Oil
- Clary Sage Essential Oil, Cypress Essential Oil, Ginger Essential Oil, Juniper Berry Essential Oil, and Sandalwood Essential Oil
MUSCLE PAIN GEL
An ideal product for adding CBD, our popular muscle gel already comes packed with a carefully-chosen blend of Sweet Basil, Black Pepper, Roman & German Chamomile, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Eucalyptus, Helichrysum, Ginger Root, Pink Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Pine, Ravensara, Rosemary Leaf, Spearmint, and Oregano Essential Oils. Topped off with a cool blast of soothing menthol crystals, this gel is perfectly suited for CBD.
Muscle Gel provides both a heating and cooling effect that works wonderfully either just before or just after a workout, and the distinctive orange color derived simply from the essential oils help this product stand out. Its essential oil blend is available for purchase on our website.
Like our muscle gel, this cooling arctic blue cooling gel is perfectly suited to receive the addition of CBD. With a delightfully soothing blend of Pine Scotch, Spearmint, Lemongrass, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and White Camphor Essential Oils, and added Menthol Crystals, this gorgeous gel is ready to be the next best seller in your CDB inspired line.
Although this is a new product it has fast become a customer favorite, recommended by our resident certified personal trainer to be used after a workout for its excellent cooling properties.
This is an excellent product for adding additional essential oils along with CBD to boost relaxation and help calm and soothe the skin and the mind. This delightfully nourishing and moisturizing balm has already been formulated with the addition of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Sweet Basil, Spearmint, Rosemary, Lavender, Ginger Root, Ravensara, Cinnamon Leaf, Helichrysum, and Roman Chamomile Essential Oils. It’s excellent to keep in a gym bag or to have on hand during a massage session. The following essential oils would make perfect additions to enhance the soothing properties while providing your own unique scent profile.
- Valerian Essential Oil, Jatamansi Essential Oil, Jasmine Essential Oil, Holy Basil Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Vetiver Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Patchouli Essential Oil, and Lemon Balm Essential Oil.
BODY & BUM BALM
This is a useful product for adding CBD and essential oils known to provide a cooling and calming topical sensation for mature skin. This balm is an all-around favorite that is suitable for all skin types. Depending on how you want to market your product, the following blends of essential oils can add depth to your ingredient deck while boosting the overall feel of the product. The following blend options are perfect for marketing anti-aging and ultra-hydration products for dry, sensitive, and mature skin.
- Lemon Essential Oil, Sandalwood Essential Oil, Clary Sage Essential Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil Neroli Essential Oil
- Pomegranate Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Neroli Essential Oil
EVERY BODY OIL
This oil is a versatile base for adding CBD and different essential oils depending on what benefits you hope to promote and market. Originally designed for pregnant bellies and dry patches on babies, this oil can be used on the face, body, and even hair. As is it has a neutral scent and is great to have on hand for any occasion.
You can use relaxing oils like Lavender, Rose, and Chamomile to market as a nighttime face & body oil that helps calm before bedtime. Or, you can add cooling oils such as spearmint, peppermint, and eucalyptus for a cooling muscle oil. Maybe go the opposite route and add warming oils such as Cinnamon, Ginger, Black Pepper, and Camphor Essential Oils. Looking to make the perfect facial oil blend to market for mature skin? Try adding Basil, Geranium, Jasmine, Oregano, and Thyme Essential Oils. Or maybe a facial oil for those prone to chaotic skin? Throw in some Tea Tree, Carrot Seed, Frankincense, and Mandarin Essential Oils.
A great product for adding CBD and essential oils, this facial serum is packed with powerful ingredients to help us all age gracefully. One of our best-selling serums, combine it with CBD to create a base layer delivering all the benefits of CBD in a system doing double duty. Choose your essential oil additions based on skin type and how you plan to market your product.
- Dry Skin: Lavender Essential Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Myrrh Essential Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Oily Skin: Tea Tree Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Patchouli Essential Oil, Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- Sensitive Skin: French Lavender Essential Oil, Clary Sage Essential Oil, Neroli Essential Oil, Rose Essential Oil, German Chamomile Essential Oil
VEGAN LIP BALM
A quick Google search on ‘CBD Lip Balm’ and you’ll see how popular this product category is. Using our Vegan Lip Balm you can add CBD, Essential Oils like Peppermint, Sweet Orange or even a carrier oil like Plum Oil for a gorgeous, softer lip product.